For all enquiries, please TEXT:
communication outside of normal business hours will be replied to on the next business day
KAZ: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
LARISHA: Monday, Friday and Saturday
Please note: our books are now closed for new clients.
Please check back in the new year for updates.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND TRADE TERMS
Our cancellation policy is part of the terms of trade under which we operate and you agree to when you make a booking. Like a Doctor and patient, ethical and professional boundaries apply for massage therapists and clients, along with business terms & conditions.
We are massage therapist and client.
Please take a few minutes to read through our clinic policies prior to your appointment.
• FIRST APPOINTMENT: please arrive 5-10 mins early to complete all of the client information and health history form. Filling in this form before your first appointment is mandatory, and you may be asked to complete another form if your health condition/s significantly changes throughout the course of treatments.
• Ongoing Appointments: please arrive on time.
• Early arrivals: Level 2 lift access may be locked - we stick to schedule, so please wait in the lobby - the lift will be unlocked at least 5 minutes before your scheduled booking.
If our level is open and you arrive early, take a seat and relax until your therapist is ready for your booking time. If we can accommodate an early start, your appointment length is still the same. Otherwise, we will start your massage appointment at the time you are booked for.
• Running late: please text 021 0606 228 ASAP.
Late arrival appointments start and end on booked time, not arrival time, and the full charge applies. Please consider traffic & parking when booking your appointment, to ensure you do not miss out on your time.
• Cancellation Policy:
Please provide 24 hours notice of cancellation or to reschedule a booking. If 12-24 hours notice is provided, 50% fee may be charged. In the case of gift vouchers, the voucher time reduces by half.
Less than 12 hours notice, and NO SHOWS will result in 100% full fee charge, payment within 7 days of appointment via bank deposit, with invoice after 7 days/ penalty fees applied, gift vouchers will be voided.
• In the unlikely event that your therapist has to cancel on the day, we will ensure you receive a free upgrade or discount on your rescheduled appointment.
NB: If you are a no-show or cancel on the day, someone else may have wanted that appointment time, and missed out. We need to ensure our time is covered appropriately for your decision to forgo your appointment or need to cancel, so please be aware of our cancellation policy.
Please note: Our service is NOT a sexual service. We are highly trained, qualified, experienced and professional massage therapists.
Any sexual or inappropriate behaviour from a client, or potential client, is not tolerated and will be referred to the New Zealand Police.